Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A funny thing happen to me on my way to…….

On my wonderful, brilliant, and beautiful daughter’s (she pays me to write these things.... no really she does) blog page, ocassionally she does this really funny photo dump thing. She takes her camera everywhere and has taught me to do the same…so for smiles and giggles….tada…I bring to you my random photo dump:

First we have the cutest, smartest, jumbo grand baby on earfff!!

You've been caught!! Up against the wall Mister!



Yea, but I am still running things..what?










Next we have…My tribute to the King of Pop.





My roommate has all of these old MJ albums, so we had our own memorial service. At least now Michael has the peace he so desperately sought in this life...Here is the Michael Jackson I fell in love with......














And last but not least…what’s summer with out a Pride Celebration…






more specifically Drag queens....






No comments:

Post a Comment