Wednesday, August 5, 2009

She's Baaaaack!

Part I
After a long absence I have re-entered the wide world of blogging. Where has she been? What has she been doing? Glad you asked! After attended the Inauguration, way back in January I was so tapped into the energy created by the possibility of new hope for our country and the cosmic paradigm shift for hope and re-envisioning who and what we think our collectives selves could be. The song, "Age of Aquarius” from the musical Hair comes to mind…yes I am just that old…but I digress.

I felt challenged to intentionally pursue the clarity of my call…my purpose…why I showed up in this world… to do what? As you can read in my previous blogs yoga found me…and I got hooked, inspired, lifted and free to explore the ancient art and science of yoga. So as if my financial situation (like many of yours) wasn’t precarious enough, I decided to go to yoga school…yup on March 3rd, 2009 I start the yoga teacher training at City Yoga in Indianapolis, Indiana. For the past 5 months I have been on this fantastic journey of self exploration, peeling back layers and layers of a facade, a coating (more like an amour) that no longer served me, this journey took me to the core of my being. It was scary because I didn’t know who even lived there…"The mind is a terrible thing"!

Often I didn’t even like what bubbled up to the surface…after all I signed up to learn more about how to get the most out of my Asana practice…I just wanted to learn more about yoga…not about what makes Pamela tick… TO BE CONTINUED





No comments:

Post a Comment