Friday, September 4, 2009

Nothing happens unless something moves - Albert Eienstein

Something is moving. Today I had to make myself get on my mat! The chatter in my brain was non-stop, and I had almost gave myself a "pass" on my practice today, but I told myself, "Pammy Sue (only a very few people know that I was ever called that) just get on the mat, just do it, and I did. As always when I am the most resistant, the most rebellious, the most negative, the Divine shows up in the opposite; so sweet, so light, so so incredibly loving, gently, whispering my name.."Pammy Sue." This morning in the midst of all the sh*t in my head, I moved my body and something happened in my spirit. I had one of those scared moments on my mat, those moments that words cannot describe. That's why I just keep showing up on my mat, and to think I almost missed it! Breath with Pammy Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment